HOW TO PARTNER WITH MGE
MGE is proud to support local businesses that share our same core values. We are always looking for ways to partner in the communities we serve by utilizing products and services from other suppliers. Here are some general guidelines to follow for suppliers looking to partner with us. Thank you for your interest!
1. Can We Utilize You?
Confirm that MGE can utilize your products or services. We currently need the following services throughout the state of California:
• Civil Contractors (Union)
• Electrical Contractors (Union)
• Boring & Directional Drilling Contractors
• Concrete & Aggregate Contractors
• Landscape and Restoration Contractors
• Equipment Rentals & Fleet Services
• Environmental Services
• Civil Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Demolition & Drilling Contractors
• Pipe, Hardware Suppliers
• Gas & Chemical Suppliers
Here are some of the minimum requirements for MGE’s suppliers and vendors:
• Adhere to MGE’s Supplier Code of Conduct.
• Maintain a strong Safety Program.
• Provide all necessary state and federal taxpayer ID’s and business licenses.
• Show proof of financial stability.
• Maintain sufficient general liability, auto, and worker’s compensation insurance.
• Align with MGE’s mission and core values.
• Demonstrate supply chain responsibility.
Consider becoming certified as a diverse or small business. Although this is not required, having one of these certifications will maximize your opportunities to work with us. Types of certifications that we recognize:
Fill out the form below or contact us to receive an application to be considered. We look forward to working with you!